"ClayBirth" "ClayBirth"

Sweet!

This is cute.
I will show this to my children when they're born :D

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Lol!

Super Funtime, Yeah! Okay!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Nice

Well made, and the voiceact is pretty funny :D
I liked how you put the emotions of the voiceactor in your animations!

Kingdom Kingdom

This game ist awsome. In my game, the AI was pretty good, especially on the right side of my castle. The archers went out hunhting during daytime collecting gold for me and alligned perfectly near the tower each night and fight the trolls off with ease. Unfortunatly, their comrades on the left side of the castle were not so clever, abondoning the outer wall completely except for one or two lonely dudes. Builders would rush in trying to repair the wall and die instantly.

I was at day 15 or something when things startet to get a bit boring. The trollhordes were not increasing in difficulty anymore, as they usually got so big that the night was over before they got to my castle and ran away.

Maybe you could add an ending screen after a certain amount of days, something like "And then the King and his people lived happily ever after etc.", so the player can actually win this game :)

Dead Paradise 2 Dead Paradise 2

Absolutely good game, fluent gameplay :) I like the fact that you gave the option to change the YX-keybinding to QW. Most producers forget this, fucking up the controls for european players.

Wasted Colony Wasted Colony

This game is awesome, but could you add an option to mute music and sounds seperately? I want to listen to music, but i still want to hear the sounds of the game.

Greets

Super Mario Dubstep Super Mario Dubstep

Nice synthmodulation! :) Maybe you could put some melody in the breakpart at 1:57. Some chords below that underground-theme would be cool.

aditz responds:

Thanks. I'll try that next time! Appreciate the feedback.

The Funeral of Mr. Chop - Horror Cue - The Funeral of Mr. Chop - Horror Cue -

I like it! The sounds you use and the way you put them together seemed just right! All those layers blend perfectly, even thou the overall sound is pretty clunky, harsh and dissonant ;) I Also like the Stacatto Brass (at 0:8). Where did you get it?

Greets

Bosa responds:

Yes, I tried to make it as chaotic as possible. There is more I could do, definitely, but I was way too tired to keep working on it at the time. Thank you very much for the review! Indeed, brass is my favourite orchestral section!

"Mad Drummer" - Drums "Mad Drummer" - Drums

DAMAGE from Native Instruments? Dont get me wrong, but some of the beats in this song sound like the loops they offer in that sample-package. Which is a compliment if you did this entirely yourself ;)

XayberOptix responds:

A pair of good ears you have! :) Yes, it is DAMAGE from NI but sliced and diced up into organized chaos topped with a bunch of cinematic elements for even more flavor! :P

Smitty Werben Mc Swagger Man J Smitty Werben Mc Swagger Man J

Orlorl

Jungeeeeee wie ihr die Frontpage annektiert!
Leider nur einen Punkt weil

The 1st Contact The 1st Contact

Nice

Fettes Bild! Kenne dich durch Micha, der hat mir auch deine Sticker gezeigt :D
Das Teil am Stromkasten vorm Freibad ist auch nicht schlecht D´´ ;)

M1as responds:

Hehe Cool :D Das ist ja mal cool hier einen zu treffen der nicht am anderen ende der Wlet wohnt.
Ja danke und Ich schätze mal man sieht sich dann auch mal ;)

xTREMINATEmas xTREMINATEmas