Kingdom Kingdom

This game ist awsome. In my game, the AI was pretty good, especially on the right side of my castle. The archers went out hunhting during daytime collecting gold for me and alligned perfectly near the tower each night and fight the trolls off with ease. Unfortunatly, their comrades on the left side of the castle were not so clever, abondoning the outer wall completely except for one or two lonely dudes. Builders would rush in trying to repair the wall and die instantly.

I was at day 15 or something when things startet to get a bit boring. The trollhordes were not increasing in difficulty anymore, as they usually got so big that the night was over before they got to my castle and ran away.

Maybe you could add an ending screen after a certain amount of days, something like "And then the King and his people lived happily ever after etc.", so the player can actually win this game :)

Dead Paradise 2 Dead Paradise 2

Absolutely good game, fluent gameplay :) I like the fact that you gave the option to change the YX-keybinding to QW. Most producers forget this, fucking up the controls for european players.

Wasted Colony Wasted Colony

This game is awesome, but could you add an option to mute music and sounds seperately? I want to listen to music, but i still want to hear the sounds of the game.

Greets

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Awsome

Awsome, mostly because of the choice of music and the presentation.

Rebuild Rebuild

Awsome

This has so much potential... please send a letter to valve, get a team and make an RTS-game with nice graphics and a few more gameplay features like ego-shooter zombie fights, and you'll take your dumb on golden toilets after a few years!

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

Lol

Very funny idea, but the result is a bit faulty. Some sounds start to late, that means one cannot hear the first letter (eg. Stranth, Explain1, This etc.).
If you correct this, it would be better.

Crowminator Crowminator

Mmh...

over all, there's nothing special to it. The Music is fun at first, but gets annoying after a while. The waves are just... you know, you just hold down your mouse button, you dont have to aim really, there are no real differences between the enemies... and the different weapons are not that different. Why is the Shotgun not shooting more than one bullet? Plus, some bullets seem to disappear in midair.
If you tweak here and there, this might be a good game thought!

One Chance One Chance

Suggestion!

Add at least ONE good ending and your awsome.

Ebony Hotness Ebony Hotness

Annoying Tv Repairs Scene

The Tv-Repair scene is bad. No explaination, not even a tip or anything! Do i have to put the different devices on the coloured fields? Do i really have to try every possible combination?
Or do i have to be into electricity?

Age of Kingdom Age of Kingdom

I don't get it?

Is there something like an aim existing?
All I do is build and train soldiers, sometimes someone attacks me, but thats totally random, and I myself cannot attack, so basicly i'm just sitting there, waiting for... for what?
The game started out well, but gave me no motivation to play on.